Delusions of Grandeur MV Delusions of Grandeur MV

very good

Don't no why everyone is hating on this who gives a shit if there's spelling mistakes. Its a good animation not even half of you sorry fucks that gave this a 0 could make something like this so fuck you! the animation is awesome dude really enjoyed it keep it up :)

KartuneHustla responds:

I'm not too worried about the 0's and dumb stuff people say. As long as you and other people find something to enjoy out of this then that's all I can ask. Thanks for the kick ass support sir!

magical-zorse adventure magical-zorse adventure

lazy but ok

pretty lazy nice bit of tweening there but some parts u went frame by frame but the floating zebra make him walk would show a bit of smooth animation or if he is floating a bit of weight to him arms swinging or something but yeh it was clean though not bad.

turtleco responds:

well then he wouldn't of been magical, now would he?

: Escort Mission : : Escort Mission :

good music

i like the annoying little tambourine sound u had play though the whole cartoon, limited animation at its best i really think u could go further with your work I would hope and would like to see something more intresting but I dont think ull ever do that now wil you?

Shark Black: Demo Shark Black: Demo

um yeh okay

but please try harder to animate its very boring watching a man run though for nearly all the film and seeing the same snowflakes loop over and over agian

Celx-Requin responds:

The film was 4 minutes, that sequence was only 30 seconds...

Eddsworld Vs Cahj Eddsworld Vs Cahj

um a toaster?

goes off on a massive ramdom moment there bit to much for me. Um your animating skills need brushing up pal. I can see in some scenes you went a bit lazy hmmm work at it for longer next time if u want to get better all i can say really.

Lazyfeet responds:

What can I say? It's all in my name.

Anime Flash Tutorial Anime Flash Tutorial

its bad

learn to draw ur drawing skills are very poor not to mention u cant even draw anime

brazilian folklore collab brazilian folklore collab

good job i watch tv

the pink dolphin scenes it lives in fresh waters around brazil and in real life they love women good job I watched a documentrey on them lol well done mixing them scenes in with that really made me think.

peixeaquatico responds:

THAUNKS

Eternal Tale Intro Eternal Tale Intro

problems

i think ur going to strugle animating theres alot of some key parts look motion tweend but the animation looks well boring. The art looks good though but this intro need more stuff add to it then smiling charaters and people flahing out of colours.

MJ's End MJ's End

10 for u

i have nothing agianst mj this is just fun although it has now been burned into my fore head it was very funny never the less lol and people that vote 0 u have no taste in humor its just a joke and a good animation.

Cat Face ep.12 Cat Face ep.12

DAVE!!!!

your my wife now dave!!! hahaha